Monday, September 15, 2014

Tea Fever

I am fully cognizant of the fact that in this picture my sister and I look less than enthused about our tea fever milk teas. I would like it to be known that we are in actuality quite pleased. We are just trying to be goth. Tea Fever is a place of the upmost importance to me, because it was my favorite bubble tea venue throughout high school. That was not saying much at the time considering it were only two bubble tea places in downtown Berkeley. Yet, even now when bubble tea shops have a tendency to  pop up like gophers, Tea Fever continues to produce some of the best bubble tea in Berkeley.

I have never gotten a drink that I was not pleased with at Tea Fever. Even when I go for some more extravagant combinations like Magic Mocha milk tea with coffee jelly and boba I still end up quite content. Additionally their matcha milk tea, while not quite as fantastic as the matcha at Asha Tea House, is superb. Their ice teas are splendid as well. Then there is Tea Fever's wonderful variety of waffles and crepes. My favorite of which is a dessert crepe that includes pieces of strawberries and mangos topped with whipped cream. Overall Tea Fever is a lovely place to fulfill all of ones bubble tea and snack needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment