Monday, March 31, 2014

Hairy Crab Oolong (From Pied Cow Coffeehouse)

This tea was really marvelous. I ordered it because I don't currently own any oolong teas but I would really like to change that in the near future. In addition I had not heard of Hairy Crab Oolong before and the name intrigued me. I was not disappointed. The tea had a subtle springy flavor that tasted fresh like the color green. It was a bit like grass, but even richer and earthier. I am rather partial to the taste of grass so that was a pleasant surprise. Drinking my Hairy Crab Oolong was all the more pleasant because the Pied Cow Coffeehouse is located in a charming victorian house that has been repurposed to serve its current ambitions. For instance a set of stairs that were adjacent my table have been turned into an alter with the aid of many dolls, fabrics and lamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment