Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tea Juice? (Giant Peach From Tazo)


Recently I have become aware of a lot of teas that walk a fine line between tea and juice. There comes a point when a tea is made out of so many fruits that I almost question whether I am still drinking tea. I have been exploring this realm of fruity tea/ tea enhanced juices in ernest of late since I've been going through a bit of a juice faze. Today I found a tea/juice combination that I found particularly pleasing: Tazo's Giant Peach. I was fascinated by it because instead of just adding fruit to tea it adds actually juice. It combines green tea with peach juice, peach flavor, apple juice and ginger juice, all of which seem to harmonize together to create a soothing beverage that satisfies both my tea an juice cravings.

I was planning on taking another library picture with my Giant Peach tea but I found a friend on the way there so I took a picture of her with the tea in a different part of the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment