Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Matcha (From The Spice Tea Exchange)


I know that I've expressed this before but it still astounds me how good matcha is in everything. Seriously everything. Just now I was eating some plain yogurt and I wanted to put something in the yogurt but I was all out of jam. I looked through my cabinets for anything that would make my yogurt better and I realized that I had a new bag of matcha that I yet to utilize. It took several teaspoons of matcha powder before the yogurt was adequately flavored but the result was marvelous. I also added a bit of strawberry enhanced agave which added to the delightfulness.

The matcha I have now is from The Spice Tea Exchange. It is combined with milled cane sugar which is not that noticeable but is generally pleasant. I've been very pleased with all the teas I've gotten from The Spice Tea Exchange so far including a Coconut Oolong and a Pear Carmel Black Tea that are both a constant force for good in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment