Monday, March 31, 2014

Honey Lemon Assam Tea Ice Cream (From Mallard)


Ice cream is actually not one of the foods I am most passionate about. I don't dislike it but I also usually don't make an effort to seek it out. I just tend to favor gelato. However every time someone comes to visit my city of residence they are taken to a lovely ice cream parlor called Mallard. I recently found myself there accompanying my roommate and her family. We arrived earlier in the day so I figured an ice cream that included black tea would be a good choice. I was a bit worried that the lemon would overpower the taste of the tea and I was pleasantly surprised when it did not. It just lurked right behind the Assam and the honey added a spritely hint of freshness.

I did not get a the chance to take a picture because I got too involved in my ice cream eating to take one. The visually content above is an artistic representation that my sister made of the experience. I would like it to be known that I don't actually own a shirt that says #goth but I would be open to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment