Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tardis Tea (From Adagio)


Once again I have found myself procrastinating in the library whilst cuddling with a bottle of delicious tea. Today I am accompanied by Tardis tea from adagio. I was ecstatic when I received this tea as a late Hanukkah present, after my positive experience with the Eleven tea of which I have previously written. The Tardis tea offers a fantastical spin off a classic earl grey. The tea is a blend that includes: black tea, white tea, blueberries, orange peels, blue cornflowers, and is embellished with natural bergamot, vanilla, blueberry, caramel and cream flavors. It is something I categorize as a dessert tea, meaning that is is something I drink when I want to eat a dessert but don't have any accessible to me. It is called Tardis tea because like the Tardis in Doctor Who the packaging has more on the inside than expected. Unlike the most recent season of Doctor Who this tea never disappoints. 

This picture features me with my favorite water bottle. It has a glass interior and a bamboo exterior which can be removed so that the interior can be placed in the dishwasher. It is a pinnacle of convenience in my busy tea drinking life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment