Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Day In The Life: 24 Hours Of Tea

Several years ago I heard about a study that examined some of the health benefits associated with drinking Green Tea. I remember thinking to myself: That's great, I love Green Tea! I just can't imagine drinking it everyday, like the people in the study did. Suffice it to say, times have changed.
8:15pm:
 Strawberry Sencha (From Townshends Tea Company with a tea ball from Davids Tea)

10:00pm: 
Toasted Walnut (A Green Tea From Davids Tea)

12:00pm (I got to sleep in. Twas a wonderful and unusual experience): 
Strawberry Matcha (From Lupicia) 
Note: I am now the proud owner of a milk frother.

2:00pm: 
Russia Caravan (A Black Tea From Peet's Coffee and Tea)

7:20pm: 
Ginger Tea (From TenRen)
In my world herbal tea counts as tea, even though strictly speaking it is not tea since it is not made from a tea leaf. However this particular ginger tea is undeniably a tea, as it includes both ginger root and tea leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment