Monday, June 30, 2014

Unidentified Tea-like Substances






In an effort to support my tea related endeavors my mother recently presented me with two different teas. Her intent was that I with my tea related prowess might be able to judge whether the teas were still good and what kind of teas they were. To begin this task I entrusted my senses and smelled the tea. Although I inhaled a bit of dust which then triggered my allergies this making it harder to smell, the teas themselves at least seemed to have a standard tea like aroma. Unimpressed with my sense of smell I proceeded to taste. The tea show in the center seemed that it was indeed past its prime. It was a weak black tea. Any flare it had once possessed mostly gone. The tea shown in the lower most image turned out much better. It was a still potent jasmine with an especially floral flavor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment